Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Voltage Transducers as Sensors or Regulators.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rev11a1f9s8b6

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
voltage transducer definition

I have been searching for information concerning the use of voltage transducers on the web. Much of the information provided are nothing more than product endorsements.

Could anyone help me with answering the following? Many thanks:

1) How can voltage transducers be used as sensors?

2) How can they be doubled up as regulators as well?

Many thanks for your help.

I can only guess, which possible meaning of the term voltage transducer is addressed with your question. I particularly wonder about the second part. You should clarify what you are actually looking for.

By a good old definition, a transducer is a device that converts energy from one form to another. OK, one of these forms is electric energy. Let's call it voltage for short. Is it the input or the output? What's the other form of energy?

P.S. This looks like a homework question, rather than a power electronics question.

Status
Not open for further replies.