Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

voice recording with the sound module

Status
Not open for further replies.

PA3041

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi Team

This is the my customer request to make a PCB but i can not think what should I design , Is there any similar product in the market

Customer request

we need a pcb design for our individual voice module. Customer makes his individual voice recording with the sound module for 15 seconds, puts it in the gift box and gives it as a present. The recipient opens the gift box and plays the voice recording :). Price target for voice module is $0,7. We need also a bom list + gerber file. Okay? Your price? Thanks.

Please advise

whaaaat? you don’t even know about the existence of sound recording chips and modules? or, more surprising, how to do an internet search for them?

Hi,

Off topic:
I personally try to avoid designing "throw away" electronics. Especially those "one time fun" stuff including battery.

I don't want you to stop earning money, I just want you to do it somehow eco friendly - if possible.

Klaus

Reactions: d123

PA3041

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Hi,

Off topic:
I personally try to avoid designing "throw away" electronics. Especially those "one time fun" stuff including battery.

I don't want you to stop earning money, I just want you to do it somehow eco friendly - if possible.

Klaus
Can i have some advise do it echo friendly please
--- Updated ---

whaaaat? you don’t even know about the existence of sound recording chips and modules? or, more surprising, how to do an internet search for them?
Yes i got it after your reply thanks ...any advise please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back