Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

VNA data interface with matlab or another pc

Status
Not open for further replies.

riz_raxi

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dear Sir,
Is there any way to get the phase measurement of my real time measurement from VNA to be stored automatically and used somewhere else either on VNA some other application or in matlab or to be transfered to another laptop or pc.

Yes..
If your VNA is equipped with GPIB interface ( mostly used ) you can acquire your measurements by using MatLAB or HP VEE or NIs LabView programs.
Also, then you can plot these measurements or save the data in many format such as Excel, MatLAB graphics etc.

Yes..
If your VNA is equipped with GPIB interface ( mostly used ) you can acquire your measurements by using MatLAB or HP VEE or NIs LabView programs.
Also, then you can plot these measurements or save the data in many format such as Excel, MatLAB graphics etc.

If i want just the phase measurement of s11 at specific frequency on my pc matlab, what all things i need, and softwares i require?
Thankyou.

If i want just the phase measurement of s11 at specific frequency on my pc matlab, what all things i need, and softwares i require?
Thankyou.

If you have a PCB with MatLAB equipped with a GPIB card and a VNA, you can measure all kind of Sxx ( Phase,Magnitude,Imaginary,Real ,etc)
All you need is the Instrumentation Control Toolbox license..

If you have a PCB with MatLAB equipped with a GPIB card and a VNA, you can measure all kind of Sxx ( Phase,Magnitude,Imaginary,Real ,etc)
All you need is the Instrumentation Control Toolbox license..

Kindly, if you can tell me the complete description step by step.
Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back