Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

VERY GOOD COLLECTION OF HFSS 10 PROJECTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello all!!
i am working on RF MEMS in Comsol to remove stiction problem between surfaces. But iam not getting the desired results. Actually, i have to submit my proj now, can any one please upload the complete report and either ADS,HFSS or comsol design....
I will sharing my COMSOL design after i complete it.
Thankyou

plz mail at
rag_una@yahoo.com

Hi,
Do anyone have source for Circular patch antenna at 1ghz
Im using ansoft
Thanks

i need a microstrip to waveguide transition, someone help to me??

Hi, Salva,

I used a sandiwitch structure for microstrip to WG transition. The upper and the lower is Altimum, and the middle is microstrip. The upper is about lamda/4 resonator at WG port, the lower is through WG, and the middle has a microstrip probe. From 50R microstrip line, maybe use 2 or 3 lamda/4 impedance transition, and the end of probe is larger than the 50R line width. All the variable you can set in HFSS, and optimum for the desired freq band.
I do it successfully up to 40G. And I saw someone use it more than 100G. Good luck.

i need for 80 to 110 ghz, but the results doesn't like to me
can you do a hffs structure?
i think that my problem is the air boundary radiaton to catch the microstrip, because waveguide has a perfect e boundary.
my english is very bad, sorry xd

pag 2, fig number 2
waveguide 10
microstrip adaption 50 ohms

Attachments

• 01098023.pdf
    875.3 KB · Views: 534
Here is one paper from 80G~120G.

But I use sandiwitch structure, that is easy to assembly. But I never try to use it to 100G. You can try and tell us result.

Attachments

• 07810@52RD_Full_band_waveguide-to-microstrip_probe_transitions[1].pdf
    277.3 KB · Views: 412
  • 07810@52RD_A_novel_coaxial_probe_waveguide_to_microstrip_transition[1].pdf
    382.1 KB · Views: 388
Reactions: prilla

prilla

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
i have problems with the boundaries and i don't know how to solve it.
i used fig2 of this pdf: 07810@52RD_Full_band_waveguide-to-microstrip_probe_transitions[1].pdf
i upload a .rar, there are a file of transition, can you help me please?

i have problems tu upload hfss file:
The following errors occurred:

Microstrip_i_guiacopia.hfss: Invalid File

Attachments

• Microstrip_i_guiacopia.rar
    23.2 KB · Views: 286

hey!

somebody knows how to pass an hfss archive to a protel?
thanks

Re: monopole hfss

hi,
I am designing a ML to SL transistion ,in that i have made the layout using autocad .after assinging the material property and all.It shows via and substrate are intersect .

I want to remove the intersect option to continue the simualtion .

Can you let me know the option to do in HFSS.

You can also reply to me personal id also .

viswaimpulse@gmail.com

Thanks

Re: monopole hfss

thank u... very much... can u pls help me in designing of broadband planar monopole elliptical antenna.... pls help me out... i ll be very greatful to u...

many request various antenna designs for HFSS, I think the best way is to use the HFSS ANTENNA DESIGN KIT available for free at **broken link removed**
the kit gets design parameters for different types of antennas and gives a complete simulation project, including the somehow hard to achieve radiation patterns by defining the correct air boxes and ports.

thanks for your share !!

hi all,

do u have any balanced Unbalanced transformer design(BALUN) on RFIC CMOS technology.

Status
Not open for further replies.