Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Vertical Polarized Antenna

Status
Not open for further replies.

arikabi

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi ,
I am looking for a suitable antenna that will exhibits vertical polarization waves but its orientation will be horizontally, in order to accommodate it with a microstrip antenna design,,,,,,,,, If any one will help me with that,,,,, I prefer if there it looks like a dipole or a small loop type,

Thanks;-)

Yagis are dipoles with gain and may be oriented in either polarity, although TV's tend to use horizontal polarity to avoid interference with strong vertical polarized Ham transmitters.

Thanks, but I mean the antenna orientation is horizontally but it's wave is vertical, like some microstrip papers that introduce a horizontal polarized wave from a horizontally oriented microstrip, so can we get the same in the dipole case

Thank you very much, the file is very useful,but I want to get TE mode for my antenna which is not possible in case of microstrip, further, the design is desired to be small, so we don't want to keep vertical antenna, its a horizontal with vertical polarization wave and possess TE10 mode,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back