Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Urgent need: Simple question on MWS

Status
Not open for further replies.

costox

Full Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi friends,

I want to extrude a surface into a solid. (Notice the surface is not flat; it is curved).

Do you happen to know how to PICK all the points at the same time on a surface of a complex structure in Microwave Studio 5.x?

Right now, I have to zoom in, then double-click ONE POINT at a time, then press control, then double-click again on another point, then again on another point, etc.

Imagine if my structure surface has 100 points, that would mean I have to double-click 100 times!

Is there a way to slide the mouse on the entire structure and pick all the points on that structure ?

Thank you so much friends for you help!

Use the "pick face" option....... that way you pick the entire surface......you can find it in the menus....but you should also have an icon in the toolbar....

I know you could pick a face, but in this case, I need to pick only points, not face.

In CST You can extrude only planar profile. You can create this profile as curve and 'Extrude the planar curve' or You can load the profile points list from ASCII file in 'Objects/Extrude'. But You can't extrude the non-flat surface.

Regards,
Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back