Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ultra wideband directional coupler~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Note: both 85044A and 85046A use the same coupler, part# 5086-7446. (in fact 85046A uses two couplers, one already mentioned, plus #5086-7445 which lacks the extra power splitter for the RF signal coming from 8753). They appear to be a symmetric Wheatstone bridge design, although an earlier one given the relatively large 6 dB power loss in both the splitter and the coupler (which decreases accuracy).

Anyway, I am also interested in schematics and layout if anyone has them. At 300 kHz ... 3 GHz with very little variation in coupling they certainly seem very interesting.

I am also interested in the 300 kHz ... 3 GHz wide band lower loss directional coupler, do you have the schematics now?if yes,would you pls share that with me?thanks very much

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back