Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ucos ii compilation - microblaze port

Status
Not open for further replies.

kamranshamim

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
ucos ii compilation

Hi,

i have to port ucos ii to microblaze. but when i am compiling it on xilinx sdk 10.3 it is giving many errors in the code which i downloaded from the site. most of the errors are pointing that declaration of variable is not done while i checked it in the header file declaration is there.
Please help me out.
Thanks

Re: ucos ii compilation

i did that on microblaze a year ago without problems.
can u send me the error log?

Hi Amraldo,
thanks for your response

1. error: 'OS_TCB' has no member named 'OSTCBY' os_core.c usos_test1 line 2045 April 23, 2010 9:10:08 AM 4873

2. error: expected specifier-qualifier-list before 'OS_FLAGS' [E:/AN-1013/MICRIUM/Software/uCOS-II/Source/header/ucos_ii.h] usos_test1 line 389 April 23, 2010 9:10:08 AM 4791

3. error: expected '=', ',', ';', 'asm' or '__attribute__' before 'OS_FLAGS' [E:/AN-1013/MICRIUM/Software/uCOS-II/Source/header/os_cfg.h] usos_test1 line 4789

4. error: #error "OS_CFG.H, Missing OS_TASK_NAME_EN: Enable task names" [E:/AN-1013/MICRIUM/Software/uCOS-II/Source/header/ucos_ii.h] usos_test1 line 1675 April 23, 2010 9:10:08 AM 4809

5. error: 'OSStatRdy' undeclared (first use in this function) os_core.c usos_test1 line 1365 April 23, 2010 9:10:08 AM 4852

error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once os_core.c usos_test1 line 645 April 23, 2010 9:10:08 AM 4815

i am facing these kind ok problems.
for the error 1 the checked the header file ucos ii in which OS_TCB structure is declared. it has the member OSTCBY. Similarly it is pointing same error for all the members of OS_TCB.

similarly i checked all the declaration in the header file. it is there but in the .c file it is giving these errors. i m facing lots of these kind of errors... dont know what to do.. please help me out.

waiting for ur answer.
Thanks

Please send me the source code as well.

Hi,
here i am attaching the source code files which i downloaded from Micrium website.

there was a header file which was not included in the folder i downloaded from the micrium site. this header file i.e os_cfg.h i got from some whereelse. i forgot to add that in the previous reply so m attching it here.
Thanks

It comes from the window of OS and Library. Check page 39 in the application note, You will find many parameters you set and clear according to configuring ucos-ii. After you configure and during build xilinx tools generate the os_cfg.h.
What you need to do is to check why the errors are generated and relate it to a missing setting in the configuration.

Hi,

I was trying to run uc/os ii application program but it is giving error that xps_timer_1 instance is not present. i checked the msh file it is there.
in the software platform settings i enable the s/w intrusive profiling but it is not displaying any name in profile_timer drop down list. i added it by myself there but when i run it disappears from there.
Please help me

This is a hardware related problem. I have no clue about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back