Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

u sloted microstrip antenna with hfss

Status
Not open for further replies.

amir45

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
sloted microstrip hfss

hello
my final project is to design and simulate U-slot in MSA for broadbadn opration
and i design it in hfss but i have a questoion :

how much is the high of air box (the box that we draw for simulatin air) in hfss ?

please see my file (that upload here) and tell me my answer

i have different result for change in high of air box !

please tell me your suggestion if my design is not corect

you can set the height "h" as variable and then do parameter sweep.

ethen said:
you can set the height "h" as variable and then do parameter sweep.

Yes I do it and set h of air box as variable but my problem is that for every h of box result change and I want to know that witch of them is simulated correct

for example see this two result for h=15 mm and h=65 mm

21_1170664756.JPG

96_1170664845.JPG

i am waiting for your opointmnt

HI
From the two results, I am sure the latter one is not correct because there is a sudden change, it is not practical. RULE OF THUMB, you should assign no less than .05 lamda far away from radiation patch. And you should do enough times to make sure that is covergent. hope it helpfull.

Regards!
Edmund

EdmundZheng said:
HI
From the two results, I am sure the latter one is not correct because there is a sudden change, it is not practical. RULE OF THUMB, you should assign no less than .05 lamda far away from radiation patch. And you should do enough times to make sure that is covergent. hope it helpfull.

Regards!
Edmund

thanks but it converged ok and i do simulation by default lamda see this and tell me your oppointment thanks before

51_1170772824.JPG

i am waiting for your opointment

Sorry, it should be .25 lamda. Please upload your .hfss file, I will correct it for you!

Regards!

Edmund

EdmundZheng said:
Sorry, it should be .25 lamda. Please upload your .hfss file, I will correct it for you!

Regards!

Edmund

thanks i upload it for you in first of this page (up) in .rar type please doanload it from top of this page

i am waiting for your opointment

mr Edmund if you receive file corectly tell me .thanks

please help me it is very emergency !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back