Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Transformerless circuit with 100mA at 12/24v DC

Status
Not open for further replies.

me_guitarist

Full Member level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
transformerless

Is there anybody can make a transformerless PSU circuit with 100mA at 12v or 24v DC?

I don't have much space to get a transformer so transformerless PSU circuit will be nice for me.

I tried some circuit it only supply 15mA@24v DC, anyone can help?

Thanks in advance!!!

site:www.edaboard.com

Please remember that these are directly connected to the power lines or mains. These circuits can and have been lethal! Your final project must be in a sealed box and must not have any connectors or electrical interfaces to the user! Most projects do not meet this requirement!

Even if your final project would meet the requirement, you need to protect yourself during development. Please use an isolation transformer. You can build one from two identical step-down transformer. Connect the first transformer's primary to the power line. Then connect the secondaries of the two transformers together. Finally, the primary of the second transformer will provide a line voltage that is current limited and isolated from the power line.

transformerless dc power supply circuit

Have you got a working design ? How big are the caps ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back