Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Transcoding of video streaming using matlab

Status
Not open for further replies.

abdullah

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi, can any body help me with transcoding of video using matlab , i am doing my project on transcoding of video streaming, if some body can help me and give me some matlab codes of how transcoding is done using matlab, e.g from MPEG-2 to MPEG-4.

Hi,

Always firstly check hxxp://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange for matlab code.

Well abdullah,
I dont think that someone can help you in giving file.
Here in my company we developed a MPEG-2 to MPEG-4 Transcoder in C and that code is also IP of company......
But for your help we can discuss things.....

I will tell you different steps then you can implement by yourself....
Think and tell me,

-Regards

Hi Swahlah,
Hope u r fine, well if u can help me regarding my Project , i shall be grateful to u , i would be waiting for ur kind reply.

Many Thanks,
Abdullah.

Dear Abdullah,
Its my pleasure to help you. My name is Shafique, u can call me that.
So it would be better if you explain about your project in detail...................

i will INSHALLAH help you as much as i can............. but if you dont mind better start it from Monday.

Take care
-Regards

Shafique

abdullah

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back