Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Time Synchronous Averaging

Status
Not open for further replies.

albara

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi every body,

I am very newbie in matlab. I want please a help in writing a code run by the matlab to make Time Synchronous Averaging for my signal.

I do not know how to write the code please help me if any has an idea

Thanks

Hi every body,

I am very newbie in matlab. I want please a help in writing a code run by the matlab to make Time Synchronous Averaging for my signal.

I do not know how to write the code please help me if any has an idea

Thanks

Try this topic:
https://www.edaboard.com/threads/149017/#post1071709

Also the main idea about TSA is simply dividing the time domain signal into chunks based on some pattern or a signal from outside that determine the start and the end of periods, and since it's possible that the chunks might not be equal in size you might have to to interpolating all the chunks of the data into the same size...then just add all this chunks together and divide by number (averaging part)...

The good thing about MATLAB/Octave code is that you can handle such size of data pretty much as easy as handling simple variables in other scripting languages, also you will find already written functions for almost every task in mathematics...in this example you will use interpolating functions to extend a data chunk to a specific size, and all the other parts of the code will be just dividing matrices into smaller ones and adding matrices...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back