Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

The most professional PCB layout software in industry?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hai

Why all of you felt that Ultiboard and multisim are not worth mentioning?

Nowadays I am trying to make it work in my PC thinking that it is bettter than Orcad.

Opinions please?

My purpose , Double sided PCBs for Medium sized projects with below 200 components and say around 2000 pins.

Good looks are important.

Your idea?

picstudent

It will be nice if anybody working on Multisim can PM me!
I am trying to install a demo .But not ' surviving ' .

For Schematic Capture, OrCAD Capture is the best.
For Layout, its a matter of getting used to any of them.

Best of Luck!

bimbla.

P*otel, OrCad for schematic
Costel.

Hi all,

I am not telling this as I am supporting the tools CR-5000 Board designer and Cadstar from Zuken for the past 1.5 years.But when compared to all other tools these are the best in the industry in all aspects.
Our customers are happy with the software who have also used other softwares.
If ur budget is less u can opt for Cadstar the latest version is 8.0 which has lot of new features.
If cost is not a barrier means u can go for CR-5000 Board designer , I will say it is a one stop solution for all ur PCB related Issues, it also comes with features like Lightning , software for all ur High-speed SI and EMC related issues.
Boards designed using CR-5000 are superior.Companies like LG , Samsung, Siemens etc are using this software for all there operations all over the world.
U can visit the site www.zuken.com for further details.

regards,
Prasanna:D

"Proffessional" is the user, not the software.

You can use any old software & make "proffessional" boards, it's how well the user uses the software that makes it proffessional & how good it is.

Pick a list of what you can afford to spend on it, then get ideas on which of those has the best features & least bugs/best support.

"Proffessional" is the user, but the Pro guy uses Pro software will greatly improve the efficiency.
Choose the one you can afford and train yourself to be a tough and enegetic Layout expert.

pads and cadence allegro are the best, the combination of orcad capture and pads layout works well...........:razz:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back