Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

The discussion forums on the device simulation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nintiger

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
sentaurus athena compare

Anyone have any idea of the discussion forums on the device simulation,such as MEDICI, ISE-TCAD and atlas.

thaks!

list of softwares for device simulations

I'd be interested in discussing topics related to ISE and ATLAS. I have performed simulations for breakdown and small signal matrix extractions. I have bypassed the process simulations and analytically described the device doping and geometry.
I believe this needs to be in a different forum though.
MoonShine

discussion of device simulation medici

Anyone know where to get Sentaurus TCAD (Synopsys) or formerly ISE TCAD (any version) on the web not with the price that Synopsys says, but with some reduced prices. I know some people who has got ISE TCAD v7.0 with almost $50. Dose anyone know a legitimate website who might be selling it?
Pls send your replies to daghighi_a at yahoo.com

sentaurus atlas athena

You can start off with FLOOPS which is a free software developed by Prof. Mark Law of UFL.

They have a huge list to choose from with regards to TCAD software.

Anyone working with Silvaco Athena to simulate I-MOS (Impact ionization MOSFET) device..??

Have you sure? I don't think so! I would like epxplain you evryting, but i don't have time anymore...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back