Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[General] The best method to write code drivers for external peripherals

Status
Not open for further replies.

MISU.RSG

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi dears

Anyone has any advice to become easier and more effective to write code for external peripherals?

when you use a microcontroller you have a debugger that is so useful to check registers and the state of the MCU.
I worked on QuadSPI flash and make some basic functions to use it. but my problems start when I want to expand them.
I wasn't sure state of the device and I wasn't sure if the last command work properly to start a new one.
how can I use a system to work more effectively?

please share your idea
thank you

Hello!

Very difficult to say. You don't explain what you do (except trying to debug quad SPI).

I worked on QuadSPI flash and make some basic functions to use it. but my problems start when I want to expand them.

What does this all mean? What problem? What function and how did you want to "expand" them?
Did your "basic functions" fully work? What are they, what do they do?

Dora.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back