Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

TFET Spice Model

Status
Not open for further replies.

SRSJ

Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
How to Download TFET Spice model file? I have Verilog A model but ineed to work on Ltspice so i neea spice model for TFET. does Anyone have TFET Spice model?

LtSpice has a pretty strong behavioral language behind the front panel but not well documented to the public. You might find some hints about mapping veriloga to "B sources", "A sources" and passives if there is not a direct code to code way.

I don't know what a TFET is, who makes them or how many different kinds may exist. But often you can chase down scholarly papers from early research, and find how they -got to- the model and maybe even a listing (especially if they were among the first to make and model, they will be proud to publish.

Follow the raw Google-barf-river to it's headwaters and who knows?

Status
Not open for further replies.