Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

temperature sensor lm35 (how it works)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RADHIKAMANI

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi am doing temperature sensor(LM35) in my project,i want to know in what principle it's work (like thermistor,thermocouple)
if any body knows means reply me...

and also tell about the one moisture sensor for better performance....

thank you...

Do you want to know the internal mechanisms of its workings? Or do you want to know how you have to use it, eg. the output it gives for different temperatures, temperature ranges, how to measure the output, etc?

Basically it is a precise temperature sensor which has 3 main connectors. VCC, GND and OUTPUT. The first and second are fix values of your circuit and the third , it means the OUTPUT provides a voltage proportional to the temperature. Then you can connect a resistance in serie and measure also the current of this voltage variation.

hope it helps,
regards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back