Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

telecom batteries and inverters

Status
Not open for further replies.

kella

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I have seen 6V/100Ah, 12V/100Ah ... what does this mean?
Also how to configure an inverter?

regards

6V/100Ah and 12V/100Ah describe parameters of two batteries:
in the first case it is 6V battery that can deliver 100A for 1 hour or 1A for 100 hours, in the second case the battery voltage is 12V and at that voltage it can deliver current x time=100Ah ..

Also, see:
"BATTERY TERMS & WHAT THEY MEAN"
https://www.electusdistribution.com.au/images_uploaded/battglos.pdf

Regards,
IanP

how to configure an inverter?

I have to configure it for a telecom application for 3 kW load and 230V AC and -48V DC input.

kella said:
I have to configure it for a telecom application for 3 kW load and 230V AC and -48V DC input.
You mean you have to develop one from the very beginning? And 3kW load? I used to work in telecom company and know how those things look like from inside. I wish you good luck, you're going to need it...

sinip said:
kella said:
You mean you have to develop one from the very beginning? And 3kW load? I used to work in telecom company and know how those things look like from inside. I wish you good luck, you're going to need it...

Thanks sinip. Any help in this regard?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back