Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Switching between LED'S with FLOWCODEv4

Status
Not open for further replies.

2melnl

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello,

I am working on a project where I wanna switch between LED’s. The problem is I don’t now anything about programming at school we are going to work with flowcode so if maybe somebody can help me that works in flowcode.
I think for the people that has programmed some more things it is easy for them?

This is what I’ts need to do:
When I put the power on the Led’s needs to be out.
When I push 1 time on the switch led1 needs to be switched on.
Another push on the switch Led 2 needs to be ON and led1 out.
Another push Led 3 ON, led 1&2 off.
And another push all leds needs to be out.
And then start over again at the beginning.
Below is the schematic of it:

**broken link removed**

I don’t now if there is a possibility that someone can write a code in flowcode?

With best regards,
Koen

I don't UNDERSTAND your logic .You want to learn .But you want somebody else to write it for you .Download the flowcode examples .And learn by trying it yourself .
Maybe you will make errors but whatever you learn you will never forget!.

Flowcode is quite easy. Like said, study a few examples and you will get the hang of it. The flowcode people have a lot of instruction videos on youtube that you can look at.

Hi,

The problem is I dont have much time to do it. That's why I askd if someone can write it.

After that and it's working/more time availeble, I'am going to learn more about flowcode. And wil follow some examples.

Thanks

The problem is I dont have much time to do it.

then start earlier, and start now.

keep begging for someone to write the code for you just delays the inevitable.

Status
Not open for further replies.