Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Suggestions for embedded system

Status
Not open for further replies.

ngoncalves

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

I have some experience with embedded systems and with micro-controllers in general, and want to build a small, handeld system with the purpose of displaying videos, images and sound. I will also need to use the SPI and I2C bus for connecting external hardware (accelerometers and RFID reader for instance).

Can you suggest a development kit with an ARM7 or ARM9 processor that also comes with an LCD ? It does not need to have a touchscreen and I am confortable with linux.

Thanks,

Nelson Gonçalves
**broken link removed**

The **broken link removed** should be recommendable, especially for your "handeld system with the purpose of displaying videos, images and sound". The CPU has excellent video support and the board itself carries a smart design and inexpensive price: $139 when bundled with 4.3" LCD and Linux/WinCE/Android BSP.
http://www.arm9board.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back