Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Suggestion for 220VAC - 9V, 1.5A PSU

Status
Not open for further replies.

saikat36

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Here I need suggestion/guidance/advice to design a PSU 220VAC~9V,1.5A DC without using most common type step-down Transformers which are heavy & bulky. Actually I don't have a space to deal with.
Mobile charger, Digicam batt. charger, now-days many power adapters they don't have conventional step-down Transformer but have a driver circuit. Can anyone suggest me such type of circuit for my PSU.

Thanks

Here I need suggestion/guidance/advice to design a PSU 220VAC~9V,1.5A DC without using most common type step-down Transformers which are heavy & bulky. Actually I don't have a space to deal with.
Mobile charger, Digicam batt. charger, now-days many power adapters they don't have conventional step-down Transformer but have a driver circuit. Can anyone suggest me such type of circuit for my PSU.
You need switch mode power supply,

SMPS Switching Power Supply Design: Circuits and Schematics
**broken link removed**

Above links might help you, you may change some parts and design accordingly

Thanks for your reply.

Anyone else

Status
Not open for further replies.