Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Substrate integrated waveguide cavity backed dumbbell shaped slot antenna

Status
Not open for further replies.

saumalyanandi

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am trying to design a substrate integrated waveguide slot antenna. I am following the paper attached herewith. I am new in this domain and so facing a lot of problems. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I request someone to see my .hfss file which I have made so far and help me by updating and correcting it.

Attachments

• 06991574.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 115
  • SIW cavity design 010716 stage 2 (2nd half) after metal slots.rar
    30.2 KB · Views: 56

Maybe posting two main problem description would get more answers, post some pictures of your results (S11, etc.). What do you want to achieve, which frequencies, what substrate, picture of your design (not everyone have HFSS here). I suggest not using dumbbell antenna. Why not using simple SIW with two different slots? It can easily met many requirements. For two frequencies SIW horn antenna would be also applicable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back