Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] Standard Verification Rule Format (SVRF) Manual request

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fayiz_159

Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Does anyone have a copy of Standard Verification Rule Format (SVRF) Manual of Mentor Graphics Calibre Verification Toolset? I need it to learn SVRF for an extraction/runset interview in VLSI ASIC Physical Design.

Hi Fayiz-

This might be too late, but you can register for a free account at Siemens Support Center (https://support.sw.siemens.com/en-US/ ) and access it there. It is copyrighted material, and at least under Mentor Graphics the company would send stern letters to those who posted it on the internet.

You might also find the "Try It: Calibre Tools Quick Start and Example Kit" (available on Support Center) useful -- it includes some example rule files with explanations. You would still need a Calibre license to run the examples, though.

Good luck-

Sam.
(Disclaimer: I work for Mentor Graphics/Siemens EDA)

Reactions: FvM

I have already registered but since I don't have site ID and web access code I don't have access to the documentation. Also I tried to find "Try It: Calibre Tools Quick Start and Example Kit" but couldn't find it anywhere. If it's still available could you share me the link to it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back