Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

SRAM CONTROLLER

Status
Not open for further replies.

xIce

Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello everybody,

Firstly, I do not know if this is the right section to post this thread but I hope someone can help me understand a thing.

So basically the image represents a SRAM Controller that I need to realise. The AHB Lite Interface only consists of the two Slaves according to the task: one has a Clk_slow which is 100 Mhz and the other a 150 Mhz Clk_med. That is why there is the block Synchronization which I was thinking to realise by implementing a Mux Synchronizer or an Handshaking Synchronizer.

My problem is with the Port Arbitration that I've never met in my life. I mean, my reasoning lets me think that is something used to control when more requests from the two Slaves are send to the SRAM (write/read requests) but I really don't know how I could realise it, like which circuit I should use, its micro architecture and stuff like this.

Really hope someone can help me.

Kind regards,

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    41.6 KB · Views: 142

I do not have acccess to a bridge, it is just a block that should handle the request coming from the AHB Lite Slaves and handle the priority I guess. I should understand its signals and how to build it with combinational logic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back