Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

SPI I2c and CAN protocol frequently asked questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

vinothmct

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
On saturday i have got a interview for SPI, I2c and CAN protocols . I have got working knowledge with all these three . Eventhough for CAN we have used node to node . It is a development board . Value typed in hyperterminal will passed to controllert hrough UART and transferred to another board through CAN . I wish to know about the frequently asked question in these three topics . I have recently been asked how the slave device knows it has received the data from master properly . I said if it had got the 8bits of data it will acknowledge . In UART it will have a stop bit to find . How it happens in I2c?

Ihave already searched net for those questions . I believe its straightforward . I want some analytical and technical questions on these three protocols

Thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.