Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Specialization in Embedded Systems

Status
Not open for further replies.

incomplete_jerin

Advanced Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dear friends,

I have completed B.Tech in ECE & i have done Post Graduate diploma in Embedded Design Engineering which was for a duration of 8 months. I have a total working experience of 1.5 years & i am passionate in programming basically in C & assembly languages. For the last 6 months i have been working as Hardware Engineer which only includes servicing part of embedded products such as replacement of non-functional hardware parts. Now i am thinking of doing masters abroad. So i am a bit confused as if which specialization to take. I am interested in R&D over embedded domain. So i would be grateful to you if you could suggest some specializations which i could handle & could be useful for my career in future.

Thanking you,
Regards,
Jerin Johns.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back