Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

some papers about amplifiers !

Status
Not open for further replies.

microwavehongjie

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all,

I need some papers about amplifiers as follows, I have tried IEEEexplore, but failed, i am in a hurry!
Does anyone know about these and upload for me? thanks a lot!

Banyamin,B.,et al.,"A New High Gain Broadband Amplifier Using Cascaded Single Stage Distributed Amplifiers,"Asia-Pacific Microwave Conference,1998,pp.753-756

Liang,J.Y.,and C.S.Aitchison,"Gain Performance of Cascade of Single Stage Distributed Amplifiers," Electronics LEtters,Vol.31,NO.15,JUly 1995,pp1260-1261

Banyamin,B.,and M.Berwick,"The Gain Advantages of Four Cascaded Single Stage Distributed Amplifier Configurations," Digest of the ieee MTT_S International Microwave Symposium Digest,Boston,MA,June 11-16,2000,pp.1325-1328

Hornbuckle,D,P and L.J>Kuhlman,"broad-band medium-power Amplification in the 2-12.4G range with GaAs MESFET's",ieee transaction on microwave theory and techniques ,Vol.MTT-24,NO,6,June 1976,pp,338-350

Niclas,K,B et al,"A2-12G medium-power Gaas mesfet distributed amplifier",ieee journal soild-state circuit,Vol.SC-13,NO,4,August1978,pp,520-527

Aitchison,CS,and Y J Liang,"a proposal for broadband high gain block using cascaded single stage distribute amplifiers"
ieee edmot,1995,pp,173-178

Tserng,H,Q,edal.,"2-18G high efficiency medium power gaad fet amplifiers"ieee mtt-s digest 1981,pp31-33

Niclas,KB,edal,"the matched feedback amolifier:Ultrawideband microwave amplifier with GaAa mesfets," ieee teans.on microwave theory and techniques,Vol,28,NO4,1980,pp285-294

Jones,K.E.,G.S.Barta,and G.C.Herrick,"A 1-10GHz Tapered Distributed Amplifier in a Hermetic Surface Mount Package,"Ieee gallium arsenide intergrated circuit symp.,tech,digest,1985,pp137-140

Cioffi,K.R.,"Broad-Band Distributed Amplifier Impedance-Matching Techniques,"IEEE trans. on microwave theory and techniques,Vol.37,NO,12,December 1989,pp1870-1876.

I am looking forward to your help!

microwavehongjie

may thank for your supply documentation

Liang,J.Y.,and C.S.Aitchison,"Gain Performance of Cascade of Single Stage Distributed Amplifiers," Electronics LEtters,Vol.31,NO.15,JUly 1995,pp1260-1261

Banyamin,B.,and M.Berwick,"The Gain Advantages of Four Cascaded Single Stage Distributed Amplifier Configurations," Digest of the ieee MTT_S International Microwave Symposium Digest,Boston,MA,June 11-16,2000,pp.1325-1328

2-18 GHz, High-Efficiency, Medium-Power GaAs FET Amplifiers
Nelson, S.R.; Macksey, H.M.;
Microwave Symposium Digest, MTT-S International
Volume 81, Issue 1, Jun 1981 Page(s):31 - 33

Hornbuckle,D,P and L.J>Kuhlman,"broad-band medium-power Amplification in the 2-12.4G range with GaAs MESFET's",ieee transaction on microwave theory and techniques ,Vol.MTT-24,NO,6,June 1976,pp,338-350

Niclas,K,B et al,"A2-12G medium-power Gaas mesfet distributed amplifier",ieee journal soild-state circuit,Vol.SC-13,NO,4,August1978,pp,520-527

Aitchison,CS,and Y J Liang,"a proposal for broadband high gain block using cascaded single stage distribute amplifiers"
ieee edmot,1995,pp,173-178

Added after 12 minutes:

Niclas,KB,edal,"the matched feedback amolifier:Ultrawideband microwave amplifier with GaAa mesfets," ieee teans.on microwave theory and techniques,Vol,28,NO4,1980,pp285-294

Added after 6 minutes:

Cioffi,K.R.,"Broad-Band Distributed Amplifier Impedance-Matching Techniques,"IEEE trans. on microwave theory and techniques,Vol.37,NO,12,December 1989,pp1870-1876

Added after 7 minutes:

first one and 9th one i could not find
next time you can post IEEE section

hi ,
raghavenderece! thank u very much for your help!

It is a pity that fist one and 9th one are especially very important for me! :)
They appeared in Asia-Pacific Microwave Conference
and Ieee gallium arsenide intergrated circuit symp.,tech,digest, respectively.

could you do me a favor again? thanks a lot again!

microwavehongjie

Added after 31 minutes:

hi,
raghavenderece, i am designing a 1W 1G to 10G PA using ADS with packaged trasistors. But i have not found an appropriate packaged trasistor, let alone the modeling of ADS, i am hurried. could you please recommend one or an appropriate inc. for the devices?

thanks for your info!

microwavehongjie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back