Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

SMS remote control through gm47 problam

Status
Not open for further replies.
No what happening? Did you try?

We compile it in one second if needed.

Did you program ATTiny2313 with that hex?

Check Fuse settings before programming.

no i cant compile please send the compiled file

Hex file is already compiled, just put hex file.

File is under this name SMS_remote_control_ericsson_module.hex

---------- Post added at 05:18 ---------- Previous post was at 05:14 ----------

Do you have teamviewer program, I will do that for few sec remote.

Dear tpetar I am facing the net problem hear tooooooomuch rain out side Please i will meet after some time Please excuse me

Dear tpetar good evening I have to tried like that but not respond uc I am sending firmware from uC Please check that and sending AT commends from my modem
and one more problam is actually AT+CPMS=ME BUT my modem is not taking the "ME" it's accepting only "sm"

Attachments

• PRESENT AT COMENDS.txt
    849 bytes · Views: 59
  • FROM UC SMS_remote_control_ericsson_module.rar
    1 KB · Views: 51

Modem when connected to PC working ? Try over hyperterminal, try some commands.

When You program ATTiny2313 did software verify writed code ?

Yes Modem connected hyper terminal very well all commends respond OK that time also not sending the reply message to my mob number
next direct I have to taken hex file & eeprom and burn the chip did not check any thing why because i don't know how to check and today my internet also not supporting to me
eeprom in data mode

Did zou trz some command from terminal on modem. I mean AT commands from project. This modem should support that commands.

1234 is programable password. 5268 is the fixed recovery password (like PUK password).

Source code looks like ok.

Did you check pin 5 gnd is connected?

Try to swap RX TX between.

---------- Post added at 20:04 ---------- Previous post was at 19:59 ----------

Max232 have all needed capacitors ?

yes boss I have to swap RX & TX and parallel TX & RX 5th pin is connected gnd and I have to tried with max 232 & direct also I am getting TX & RX means MODEM 2&3 pins voltage 1.50 when I have to connected MAX 232 i didn't get voltage from 11& 12 pins That's why I have to connect directly uc 2&3 pins than also not respond
my doubt is program make correct are not Please check uc file

I saw some changes, can you program it again. First erase uC then program with writing verification.

Actually my programer showing "1" - load file to buffer and "2" - load data load file to buffer means hex file and load data means eeprom it's right?

All depends from software to software, buffer tab usually have content after reading or prepared for writing, eeprom tab have content for eeprom memory in uC.

Dont forget correct to set fuse bits.

Yes I have to done Report like this

Start go...
Read calibration: 4M=0x43, 8M=0x40
Complete, the work expend 8.1 second.
Fuse low=ff,Fuse Hi=df,Fuse Ext=ff,Lock=ff
Read...Complete

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor