Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

single phase pwm converter

Status
Not open for further replies.

nitin.joshi52@gmail.com

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Gm sir,
my name is nitin.
I am working on the single phase pwm converter on matlab Simulink. initially I want to convert 415v AC to 700 dc for the rectifier circuit. I have tried this circuit using IGBT circuit using two pole in Simulink matlab.
but I am failing to do so why I don't know.my parameters and specification of the Simulink model is
Vin = 415V(ac),Vout =700(dc).I have used feedback path to control the output regulated to 700.
I have used PWM (4000hz) to drive first two igbt and next two igbt with the same frequency of the input voltage ie 50 hz.
I have used PI(proportional integral) controller. but I don't know how to tune that PI controller.
I am new to Simulink.
please help I will be thankful to you.

Hi Nitin,

Can you provide the circuit you are using in simulink?
There are diff algos to tune a PI controller. If u r using simulink, then the signal constraint block does that work for u in a very easy fashion , only thing being u have to intuitively decide the starting values, and u can even chose the algorithms with which u need to tune ur PI controller. one more drawback---it makes the simulation slow. You can tune manually also by adjusting the gains (trial and error).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back