Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Sinewave inverter prototype...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Sinewave inverter prototype.

Thanks Deepone!
This is implemented using Attiny26 which is hardly available in Pakistan here. The previous one with Atmega8 was good as this IC is widely available here. moreover does this new scheme implies feedback for output voltage correction.

Hmm.. looks like the last scheme is work, after small correction (mistake around mixed entry pins HIN/LIN IR2304).
As a first test on the the feeding of converter implemented 12VDC and to output is connected reversed small 10\220AC50Hz transformer.

______________________________________________________________________________________________
Hi Naseerak. Glad to see you again.
I find this Attiny26 in old broken cordless phone ). But i think with mega8 this converter is also possible.

does this new scheme implies feedback for output voltage correction.
Output voltage stabilizing expected by the means of 12_310 DCDC.

Last edited:

small tool for sine table generation and firmware ) only for testing pwm on atmega8

Attachments

• test_prg_4mega8.zip
    2.1 KB · Views: 342
  • table_gen.zip
    3 KB · Views: 327
Last edited:

Thanks DeepOne!
There is a feedback from 220v line to the ADC of the Atmega8, does it mean that it will be able to correct the out put voltage?
Regards

beta version of micro program for atmega ) But without feedback from 220v line to the ADC, in this moment (.

Attachments

• c&hex2mega8.zip
    25 KB · Views: 317
  • c&hx2m8_Ureg.zip
    32.4 KB · Views: 337
Last edited:

Good work DeepOne, I will be waiting for the final version to come.

@DeepOne
Dear what schematic should I built now and then wait for firmware upgrade?

at present time i work with atmega8 scheme with no warranty )

waveform after output filter (used PC PSU input filter) on the 25W 220AC asynchronous engine

Attachments

• c&hex&pcb_mega8.zip
    29.9 KB · Views: 417
Last edited:

Ok thats right but I dnt see any boost transistors for the common anode display and why there are two opto couplers for charger on/off as one would be enough.

Charger circuit:

Last edited:

last version of micro-program for mega8 with ir2109.
Current consumption from 12V lead_acid battery without load - 600mA, with inverter switched off - 150mA (100mA for reverse battery protection relay coil).

Attachments

• m8.zip
    14.7 KB · Views: 358
Last edited:

Great DeepOne
But what is new in this Final version

just cleaned few small mistakes, nothing more

There are multiple tables in the source code, it means it has voltage correction now.

First test of next prototype (that which with HF transformer). Looks like it may work.

it means it has voltage correction now
yes, but this function is not duly tested in this time.

Last edited:

Second test. Scheme is work, but around 40mH inductor needed at output for prevention of current dash through capacitors.

Attachments

• c&hex.zip
    1.5 KB · Views: 242
Last edited:

40mH? thats quite big cap.

beta version.

Attachments

• c_hex_pcb_etc.zip
    61.4 KB · Views: 354
Last edited:

Hi
But why IGBT as IRF840 would make it quite easy. furthermore did you transform this version for big 50hz transformer so that the charger can also be implemented using the same transformer.

I think a charger with SG 3525/24 would be suitable as it has an SD pin which easily be shut down.

Mentioned IGBT is not very expensive especially if call attention of that have a built-in ultrafast diode. However with this scheme particularity - it does not accumulate energy on hv capacitor the IRF740 fets is will more then it is enough.
did you transform this version for big 50hz transformer so that the charger can also be implemented using the same transformer.
this version work only with high frequency transformer, but previous design may utilise this functionality. But i do not to plan to work with this.
charger with SG 3525/24 would be suitable
any external charger also possible
One hour test with small load (mentioned engine) and small transformer (ferrite core 28x16x7mm at 150kHz) is ok. All parts not excessive heated. Transformer is warm after test. 400V TVS at output stage is hot (around 70C), but i put it without common BJT power transistor.
So, may to say the converter can be useful for feeding small aquarium pumps. )

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back