Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Sinewave inverter prototype...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Sinewave inverter prototype.

for boosting the voltage from 12V to 310V what knind of t/f we need to use?
can any one give full detail abt that t/f including core type (ferrite or laminated thin sheet), size of the core, type, Primary & secondary winding wire gauge and number of turns such a details please.

for transformer calculation (DC_DC conversion on high frequency) You may use this program:

In general I have no ready decisions on this event since I do not love to reel transformers and for me is better to use ready transformers taken from different electronic schlock )

for transformer calculation (DC_DC conversion on high frequency) You may use this program:

In general I have no ready decisions on this event since I do not love to reel transformers and for me is better to use ready transformers taken from different electronic schlock )

thanks Mr. DeepOne. I'll try this one and let u know.

Checked functioning of converter with 40W load for one hour. Quite well, only transformer and load became warm.
If output power increasing to 100W heating of the resistor in suppression chain also increase (approximately before three watts at 270 Ohms resistance).

Apropos scheme of the simple converter 12 > 18 or if it is pleased 12 > 350V

Last edited:

Hi
Is it possible to have single conversion sine wave ups ny employing just one trafo.

Yes, but for 50Hz transformer from square-wave 220V UPS to get output 220 AC it is necessary use 24V for converter feeding. Or it is necessary else to use it for batteries charging?

No I mean with a HF Trafo (Ferrite)

In this time is no possibility for me to check full bridge converter at 350V because i have no suitable HV fets. But at 24V scheme with shaping waves with the help of DC_AC bridge converter works quite well.

However if this talk about of shaping 50Hz wave with the help of high-frequency transformer i think this is very difficult.

Last edited:

@DeepOne
Is it possible to use the previously mentioned discrete H-bridge using pc817 and mc33064 in a 12v H-bridge as the dedicated chips here are expensive and i am in search of a cheap solution.

I did not like as previously mentioned "H-bridge using pc817" scheme worked. Current and voltages dash is too great. And gotten waveform is not very good. But on the other hand for it functioning it is not necessary duplicated voltages, unlike the last schemes. I think possible to combine dignity of these schemes.

as the dedicated chips here are expensive
If this talk about IR2109 ic that possible use something another, for instance may be try GDT with trigger IC for dead time shaping. Or possible to use Tiny26 MCU, which has a hardware possibilities for this.

However for me this IR2109 microcircuit was shown as inexpensive (around 2$) and very suitable. And for it a chance to buy forged IC is less than with wide spreaded IR211* microcircuits serieses.

Last edited:

I can program PIC16f54 to look for the dead time but do,nt know how to do high side floating drive.

The choice not so great - optical, ic or transformer drivers. Can be possible do this on discrete transistors, but I do not know exactly how.

does anyone have fuse settings for atmega8 please?

8MHz internal RC oscillator, bod level 4V, other settings by default
H_fuse D9, L_fuse 04.

Thank you I will try it out

Not able to translate can you do it for us.

Well I am not a kid to ask for translation using google i meant it to be done by some native german who can also speak english, with a such a translation to be understand by anyone.

Next version. Is not tested in hardware.

Attachments

• c&hex.zip
    23.9 KB · Views: 328
Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back