Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Simulation code for project with Aurora 8b10b in Vivado.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cesar0182

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Greetings, I comment that a couple of weeks ago I have migrated a project made in ISE 14.5 to Vivado 2019.2. At the moment I have managed to update all the IPs and I have also prepared it. But at the time of the simulation I have seen that the Aurora 8b10b kernel (updated) is not working in the same way as the ISE version. Could someone please provide me with the simulation code for Aurora 8b10b.

It is very likely that some IP core ports or functionality has changed in Vivado. In that case, as Niciki as says, I would encourage to generate only the Aurora IP core using Vivado 2019.2 and then generate the Example Design for it. Run the simulation for it and see how it differs from your old IP core.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back