Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

serial camera with sd card using pic18f4550

Status
Not open for further replies.

rmarkespanto

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
someone help me for the codings of this... im using mplab c18.... please some one help me for uart codings...:?:

which camera module are you using, please also post the hardware schematic, this will be helpful in designing the code.

You'll need to also post the datasheet for the camera you will be using in your design.

Any code you may have already written should be posted as well.

BigDog

this my data sheet for my serial camera... im using C328 model... this is the data sheet and for the schematic... im just designing it in proteus... i will post it later... please help me how to code it in mplab c18 compiler.... im using pic18f4550,,, serial cam to mcu to micro sd card .....

Attachments

• C328_UM.pdf
    208.6 KB · Views: 74

"which camera module are you using, please also post the hardware schematic, this will be helpful in designing the code."
thanks for the reply arbj.. im only a new member on this forum... i think i can share later, if im finish for my project study...

You'll need to also post the datasheet for the camera you will be using in your design.

Any code you may have already written should be posted as well.

thanks also to bigdog for the reply, please help me for codings, im just given a 3 weeks deadline for my project... please help me...

As you can tell from the datasheet, it uses RS232 protocol. So, you should use the UART module of the PIC18F4550.

Pretty much everything's given in the datasheet. You should first learn how to use UART module of the PIC before trying to code for this. If you can get UART to work successfully as how you want it, then coding for the camera shouldn't be all that difficult.

Have you ever worked with PICs before? 3 weeks is plenty of time to get your code done. So, take it step by step.

Hope this helps.
Tahmid.

how about,the connection of my rx,tx in my pic to serial camera... and also the sd card sir... this my design, kindly check... rx and sd0 is in only one pin... so that i use the other...

Attachments

• circuit diagram.jpg
    circuit diagram.jpg
    413.5 KB · Views: 136

Status
Not open for further replies.