Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

selection prolem in expedition pcb schematic

Status
Not open for further replies.

amjad

Full Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
If we select a net in one page it is not getting highlighted in all other pages is there any way to selct the nets in all pages by selcting it in any one page in expedition pcb

if you refering to design capture, i would say 'no way'. let me know if a way to do so, an interesting topic.

hi
Even i tried to find out but i did not find any way. In capture too this is the problem.
But if u r using capture, pads and navigator u can check the net by selecting it in pads and the whole net gets highlighted in capture on all the pages.

To highlight the complete net in Design Capture, you have to set up the cross-probe in Expedition PCB.

While in Expedition PCB, go to "Setup, Cross Probe, Setup". Go to the selection "When item selected in PCB, Highlight in Design Entry" Check the box for this entry. (You can also select all the boxes to highlight the PCB entry also)

With both the PCB and the Schematic open, go to the PCB and enter "Edit, Find, Net". Select the net you want highlighted, and it will Highlight in the Schematic every instance on all pages the selected net.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back