Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Scorbot series programming using ATS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gerry_robotics

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
scorbot iii

I'm into Scorbot series robot programing using ACL (ATS Advanced terminal software) and also I just purchased a used CRSplus robotic arm controller, I'm looking for a CRSPlus Robot arm for the SRS-M1A controller.

If anyone knows where I can buy one that would be great, I'm also looking to trade... I have A Scorbot ER-III robot and controller to trade along with other utilities.

If there is any other Scorbot or CRS users out there, let me know... it would be great to chat. :)

Kind Regards
Gerry O'Brien

Hi There,

If your using a Scorbot ER-III and you have the standard ER-3 Controller, than you need to use the "Scorbase" software package. This is also a DOS based program like ATS. Vintage is a better word. :)

ATS is for the Controller-A and Controller-B controller modules. These controllers are used with the Scorbot ER-V, ER-VII and ER-9. The Controller-B is used with robot units such as the Performer M2K and the ER-9 as well.

Go to this link:

**broken link removed**

You can get what you need there.

If your an avid Scorbot user or hobbyist, check out my YouTube cahnnel that I set up. It is devoted to Scorbot robotics specifically.

I've posted allot of Repair videos on various Scorbot related equipment, including Pneumatics. I also provide Hobbyists with ideas for expanding their Robot working cells.

**broken link removed**

Hope this helps you out.

Kind Regards,
Gerry O'Brien

Wanted - scorbot software either dos or windows

Title says it all - I need this software in either DOS or Windows format, willing to pay a reasonable fee for the disks or CDs, whichever is available.

thanks

Art

would also be interested in a cheap slide base for a Scorobot III

Re: Wanted - scorbot software either dos or windows

Hi There Artfrommy,

Just join the Scorbot Yahoo Group **broken link removed** and you will find it there.

Also there are a few Rails for sale on eBay.com one is selling for like $200.00.

Hope this helps,
-Gerry

I just applied to join the group, thank you. Would it be asking too much to have you email me a link to a download of the software if it is available in that form?

thanks
Art

Re: Wanted - scorbot software either dos or windows

Hi There Artfrommy,

Just join the Scorbot Yahoo Group **broken link removed** and you will find it there.

Also there are a few Rails for sale on eBay.com one is selling for like $200.00.

Hope this helps,
-Gerry

Gerry - any chance you can download that for me? I applied to join the group but Yahoo says that my application is still pending . . . ..

I would REALLY like to get this thing up and running ....

thanks
Art

Hi There Art,

I've been crazy busy with school. Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner.
Join my Gameboy Electronics Group and I'll approve you right away and I can send it to you that way.

I just prefer not to post me email in these publicly open forums.
Spam can be a real pain. :)

here is the link to my Yahoo Group:
GAMEBOY_Electronics : GAMEBOY_Electronics

See you there,
-Gerry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back