Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

sch-rnd pcb-rnd

BENOIT

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello
anybody could create pdf version of the schematic and pcb and bill of materials of this project
this is a ISA card for Xeltek SuperPro programmer
appears that one nead linux system to install sch-rnd and pcb-rnd
thank you for any help,
Matthieu

According to the links, there is a Windows binary version available if that's what you need.
The design is over 20 years old, check you have an ISA compatible motherboard before building it. Almost all programmers use USB these days.

Brian.

Hi Brian,
in fact there is no release for windows
maybe someone here would have this software installed on a linux system and could create for me pdf files of the project (schematic and pcb and bill of materials)
Thank you,
Matthieu

I don't want to install rnd on my system but I did try importing the gerber files into Kicad and it seems to work. Creating a netlist, BOM and schematic probably isn't possible but they don't appear in the original article either so you may have to create new ones by copying the schematic by hand. It's a fairly painless process in Kicad and that program is available for many OS, including Windows.

Brian.

LaTeX Commands Quick-Menu:

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back