Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Rowenta/Tefal battery

David3g

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello. It would be a Rowenta battery. does anyone know how to reset the bms? the cell was replaced and the panel was deaf. rowenta x force machine. 7 cells

The only way to really test a cell, is a full discharge, 1930mAhr = 950mA for 2 hours - it's a fair bet your " same as the factory " cells won't do this

( whatever PoC you are testing your cells on to get the 1930mAHr result - it is most likely not doing a full discharge - we have seen some Chinese sourced " testers" that are wildly optimistic, i.e just plain wrong )

which is why you are seeing poor performance. Oh - were the cells cheap ?
Who said it was cheap? By the way, the cell is the same as the one used in the factory, only much younger.
--- Updated ---

I drained the cells to 2.97v. I put it back in its place and charged it with its own charger via its bms. The test will be today. 4.15v charging stopped.
the cell was actually taken out of a faulty BMS pack. which was a young action that produced a tester. Of the old cells, 2 were only 1700 mAh

... I agree with easy peasy. As the testes capacity was reported with quite a confidence, I wasn't questioning the stated 1930 mAh.

So you have replaced only two cells?

... I agree with easy peasy. As the testes capacity was reported with quite a confidence, I wasn't questioning the stated 1930 mAh.

So you have replaced only two cells?
no . all 7. for their almost identical capacities

Although Capacity rating is often related to ESR such that ESR*C = constant, testers will use this method to estimate capacity.

The ESR of the weakest cell under a pulse load test may also be used rather than the no-load Vcell will limit the Ah capacity of the string.

But Coulomb or Ah counting method tends to be most accurate under the same load current.

LaTeX Commands Quick-Menu: