Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Rotate a rod - servo motor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ddrdan

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I have an invention. I need a small motor that will rotate a 3/8" dia. alum. rod 30 degrees when I push a button. I prefer a sleeve connection and not threaded.

Torque req'd is less than 1 pound. Voltage would be a 120v adapter with what ever the motor requires. Parameters are 2.5" wide x 2.5" long and height can be up to 6". The motor shaft will be parallel to the height.

I've searched the web, but I don't have the tech knowledge for describing what I'm looking for. I've been using "electromagnetic motor . servo".

Thanks for any help

Also, try Lynxmotion. They have hubs and tubing that connects to hobby servo motors Lynxmotion - Tubing and Hubs as well as other brackets and connectors that you may find useful. I am a satisfied customer. Tell them djsfantasi sent you!

Status
Not open for further replies.