Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

RF or Antenna Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

wee

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all,

I will be taking my Final Year Project soon. I am pretty interested in an RF/Antenna project. Can any kind souls please advice on any, please?

A hardware, software or even both?

Thank you.

Regards.

Dear,

If you like antenna project i think you can choose a phased array antenna project.

It can include active rf circuits.

Good Luck!

memarian said:
Dear,

If you like antenna project i think you can choose a phased array antenna project.

It can include active rf circuits.

Good Luck!

Hi memarian,

Do you have a rough break down on this project implementation?

You help is deeply appreciated.

Thank you.

Regards.

for antenna phased array u can design a 4-element array for wirelss communication..if u want a book u can try Maillouxs's book from Artech House

akedar said:
for antenna phased array u can design a 4-element array for wirelss communication..if u want a book u can try Maillouxs's book from Artech House

Hi akedar,

Do you have a copy of Mailloux's book? Please do upload.

Thank you so much.

Regards.:D

wee said:
Do you have a copy of Mailloux's book? Please do upload.
:D

Dear,

The Book :

ISBN: 1580536891
Title: Phased Array Antenna Handbook, Second Edition
Author: Robert J. Mailloux
Publisher: Artech House Publishers
Publication Date: 2005-03-31
Number Of Pages: 508
Average Amazon Rating: 4.5

This newly revised edition of the Artech House classic, Phased Array Antenna Handbook, offers the most up-to-date and broadest view of array antennas and systems. You find complete design details that allow you to size an array system with speed and confidence. The second edition offers you a wealth of new material, including a detailed treatment of antenna system noise, sections on antenna pattern synthesis, developments in subarray technology, and in-depth information on array architecture.

Download link:
**broken link removed**

MIrror:
**broken link removed**

Mirror:
http://www.oxyshare.com/get/150908794544c37966ef9aa4.85337676/RJMailloux.rar.html

Good Luck!

Added after 13 minutes:

Dear,

Try also this Interesting Book:

SMART ANTENNAS
by: Lal Chand Godara
CRC PRESS 2004

Good Luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com