Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Request DIY Constant Current Circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

svarbanu

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi
Could any one post a circuit where the user feeds the required ampere of constant current? output range is 1 milliA to 15 mlliA and 10 to 30 Vdc.

edited to correct the ouput i which have posted mistakenly as microA to milliA

Last edited:

Here is a website (one of 100's) which has several constant current source circuits.

Note that simultaneous control of output current AND voltage basically implies a very specific load. However, I assume the voltage range is the input voltage range, so no problem there.

Hi
I have to use this for an electrolysis where the voltage increases after sometime due to increased ions in the electrolyte. but the current needs to be constant.
I have made a circuit with lm317 and variable transistor. But i have not monitored the current dynamically. will this suffice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back