Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[req] programmer schematic for Marconix mx10exa

Status
Not open for further replies.

makafy

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i need a programmer schematic can program the mcu chip "mx10exa" from macronix
pleas help..

Re: very important schematic

ISP Programmer

thanks rodney25 for reply could you give me the values of components
out of mcu and what software can i use to program the mcu

crystal = 12Mhz with 27pF cap

for reset
r = 10k
c = 10uf

for the software you have to write your own or ask for companys support the isp programming is based in Intel-Hex Records you can find it in the datasheet, i think there is other devices that uses isp maybe you can use there isp programmer!!!

Rodney can you explain me the schematics? where to i conect the cristal and the capacitor?

and the r and c lines i put resistance before?

sorry for bad english?

and makafy did you still get any sw able to program?

please reply!

tks in advance!

very important schematic

Salam,

Look for your microcontroller pinout

RST---> 10
XTAL2--> 20
XTAL1---> 21
VSS-->1
VCC(VDD) --->44
VPP ----> 35

Bye

very important schematic

sorry for my stupid posts but i have blocked images that is why i could not be able to see them and ask stupid questions!

And how about software? does any have any idea if there is a possible software to use or any ideas how to programe using isp?

once again tks and once again sorry!

very important schematic

can anyone help here? i have here a soft to program XA-G49 that is same microdevice with all same caracteristics and pinout as mx10ex.

Fields are exactly the same but i dont seem to get this working and i would like if anyone can give a hand on this! tks in advance!

can anyone explain me this that i found in datasheet?

it also says there that i need to enable bootrom on my device in order to be able to program it! doing this i enable it?

hello dear please help me how i start to progrrame my mx10exa
i am new in progrraming
i have also up48 universal progrramer..
thanks in advance.

Hi Rodney,

Could you please help me, i cant get hold of a 12MHz crystal, is it possible for me to use any other value? Would it work? Your advice in this matter is appreciated.

Best regards.

not working i already test..u need all11 or up48 to program yor mx10exa...that mcu for griffin box mx10exa or XA-G49

Status
Not open for further replies.