Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

REQ INFO: CMOS Analog Design Techniques

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoctorProf

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I'm looking for good references (books, online courses, etc.) for CMOS analog design techniques. My company is moving from bipolar based designs and bicmos designs to pure CMOS. I realize I need a better background in CMOS analog. I'm mainly CMOS digital.

Any recommendations?

Thanks,

Two books: "CMOS Analog Circuit Design" by Phillip E. Allen and Douglas R. Holberg; "Design of Analog CMOS Integrated Circuits" by Behzad Razavi

in this link u will find some good sildes about analog design

i hope it will help u
**broken link removed**

also see
"analysis and design of analog integrated circuits "
gray and myer

also radio frequency CMOS integrated circuits " t Lee

DoctorProf said:
I'm looking for good references (books, online courses, etc.) for CMOS analog design techniques. My company is moving from bipolar based designs and bicmos designs to pure CMOS. I realize I need a better background in CMOS analog. I'm mainly CMOS digital.

Any recommendations?

Thanks,

Design of Analog CMOS Integrated Circuits by Behzad Razavi , Itis a very good book for analog cmos circuit design basic.

some books:
D. A. Johns and K. Martin, Analog Integrated Circuit Design, Wiley, 1997.
R. J. Baker and H. W. Li and D. E. Boyce, CMOS Circuit Design, Layout, and Simulation, IEEE Press, 1998.

Yes, Razavi's book is one of the best but apart from that you need to streghten your background in the device level. So before any design book i suggest you to read "Mixed analog digital vlsi devices and tecnology" of Tsividis.

David Johns' better

I think that the book IC Mask Design byChristopher Saint,Judy Saint will be a nice point to check.

You can finnd many useful things for real design in this book:
R. Gregorian, Introduction to CMOS Op-Amps and Comparators.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back