Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Reporting of OCV Skew component and Physical Skew component separately from Total Skew

Status
Not open for further replies.

tito_ee

Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

I have a design which is constrained by aocv derates from foundry libraries as well as flat derates for added pessimism. I need to determine physical skew and ocv skew component separately for all the sinks created by the default skew balanced clock tree synthesis so that I can come up with a better clock tree plan. I am using Cadence Innovus as my PnR tool and as of now not being able to find any command which helps me to distinguish between the physical skew and ocv skew components of the total skew that is being reported.
Please let me know if there is any particular command to determine the components or rather if there is any generic well defined way to get the values .

Thank you !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back