Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

regenerative BLDC generator

Status
Not open for further replies.

devpunjabi

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i am planning to design a system which has a DC motor along with BLDC generator. means if armature of a DC motor is extended on the other side, means one end of the armature has load and other end has the magnet of the BLDC generator. So will this design work?? can atleast 50% of the power delivered to motor can be recoverd back from this design????? also to what extent the armature of the motor should be extended????

Are you trying to generate three phases from the brushless DC motor magnet/coil assembly. I would work on an energy transfer of 10%. "also to what extent the armature of the motor should be extended????" , unless you are an expert mechanical engineer I would leave the armature alone.
Frank

nope single phase.... and this is for a robot design, so small DC motor i would be using, and hope so extending the armature may not be difficult,..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back