Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Recommend resources to start studying about radars

Status
Not open for further replies.

dblue

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I want to start to study on Radars.
But I dont have any idea on what ı am going to do.
Anyone can help me where I will start first.

Specially I wondering how radars detect targets.

Re: radar

A general purpose encyclopedia at the library should be consulted first. Then you can read more detailed engineering books about it. You may also find some of these at the library.

Dear,

I think you should start by reading :

RADAR Handbook By MERRILL SKOLNIK

This book is base reference of most radar-related books.

Good Luck.

YOU SHOULD READ
RADAR BY SKOLNIC
OR
INTRODUCTION TO RADAR
ALSO
READ THE BASICS OF WIRELESS COMMUNICATION

radar

npo doubt its really nice book RADAR Handbook

Salam all

For radar simulation I will recmmoned the book named Radar simulations using Matlab by Atef. But for that you should have some back ground or basic knowlegde of radar theory. Though this book also gives you some revision of theory as well. in fact this is really good if you want to see things working (obiously in similation)

Regards
Asim

radar

i think bacis knowldge is very importnt for radar learn matlab and start with basic radars books like hand book of radar ...........

First of all you should know some basic and fondumental theory, so try the Skolnik book on RADAR, after that you can improve your thory with simulation and see the result, for the simulation you can see the Mahafza book.

Try book on radar by skolnik 2nd edition.
Much usefull than recent releases.

Is this the whole book or only a few chapters

try book on radar by skolnik 2nd edition.
Much usefull than recent releases.
i think
its very good book than neother for advanced studies.

Also try to get some practical 'hands-on' - even if it is just on a small boat or yacht.
Will give you and idea of what is happening and when.
When I did my Radar Maintenance course the theory meant nothing without the practice.
Good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back