Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

RE: PIC16F628A not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
RE: PIC16F628A not working

i have try to follow your instruction by varifying the pic and i discover that it was not program although the winpic8000 message that the device has been programm. Now i try WinPic to read the Pic16f628a, it display the pic is Ok, and alos with WinPIC8000. But i try to re-Programme it after i Have Erase it using both software and both software message the pic is Erased. but now I try to Re-Programme using both software, they message Programming Failed . and if i read or erase it, it will be Erased. I also try to use the Blanck Check Under WinPIC, it message The device is not Blank. But I try to Re-Programm it, it message Programming Failed, Please help Me Out

Re: PIC16F628A not working

Firmware is for PIC16F628 and not for 628A.

Check what you have 628 or 628A.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back