Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Question on simulation method

Status
Not open for further replies.

lohwenkit

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Good morning every1, I got questions to ask about:

1) What are the role of simulation method playing in the research field or designing antenna? Save costs? Reduce error? Saving time? Choose the best parameter?
Compare other method like literature study, prototype, method analysis....

2) How to verify the simulation result is good if there are no hardware measurement result?

Thanks

1) I think simulation gives the overall information about the problem under consideration qualitatively and to some extent to quantitatively. But one can not rely completely on the results of simulation. That is why one goes for prototyping. By doing simulation one can arrive to some parameters very close to the one required to the designer and using these data for prototyping. Then experiments on the prototypes give the real information for fabricating the final product. so in some way it reduces the cost as one is not required to go for many actual structure development before final structure is realized which Saves time.

I think compare your results with two or more software or try some empirical formulas that have been published in literature.

thanks ya , dee25pak,,what a good explanation, help me a lot..

Status
Not open for further replies.