Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Question on Pspice simulation

Status
Not open for further replies.

tramp

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,
I have to simulate circuit attached in PDF file such that ,with respect to source V1(band 135V -150V in steps of 1V) I have to monitor o/p at R6 in time domain.How can I do this in pspice?
What is the use of secondary sweep in DC sweep analysis?
Did anyone have tutarials to understand each analyais type & its every option in pspice?
Thanks & regards
tramp

se of secondary sweep in DC swe

best ting to do is just write the command and see the results,the doc that ive attached is for winspice ,u can downlaod it from https://cmosedu.com

JVNPAVANKUMAR said:
best ting to do is just write the command and see the results,the doc that ive attached is for winspice ,u can downlaod it from h**p://cmosedu.com
Hi,
Thnx for ur reply.Its difficult for me to uderstand the process from this document.
How I can make code level design entry in pspice?
I am trying anathor option in Time Domain nalysis & parametric sweep option.In which I am varing voltage source V1(Vsin in Pspice library) from 140V to 160V.
In compilation it doesent give any error but in simulation tool doesent vary its voltage.What can be the problem?

OK, there are 2 main ways of doing is. I'm going to explain you the easiest one.

-Replace the VAMPL value on V1 (which in the uploaded figure is currently 140 V) with this {Vval}
-Go to "place part" look for PARAM which is under the "SPECIAL" library (if you don't have this library I could share it with you).
-After placing the "PARAMETERS:" object double click it.
-A window where you can modify it's properties will popup.
-Look for a button that says "New..." and click it.
-Type Vval (without the {}) under the "Property Name" field.
-Give any initial value to the NEW property inserted.
-Now go to "Edit simulation Settings" and check the "parametric sweep" box.
-Under this same field (parametric sweep) choose the global parameter option, and type Vval under the "Parameter Name" field.
-Enter the intinial, final, and step values that you want to give to this variable.
-Go to "general settings" anf fill the rest of things you need.
-Now you're ready to go.

If you need anything else (print screen attachments, more instructions, etc) just let me know.

hope this helps. GOOD LUCK,

diemilio.

ps: Your Pspice version should support parametric sweep analisys!!!

tramp

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Status
Not open for further replies.