Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Question about serial/parallel ports of tms320vc33

Status
Not open for further replies.

peizo

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
ports of tms320vc33

hi
yes i'm asking about
serial port
parallel port
and i'm also ask about userguide for tms320vc33 because i can't find in TI. and if there is any schematic that represent this kit because i want to make programming and i don't know how i can program it ?

Re: ports of tms320vc33

The information from TI site available at https://focus.ti.com/docs/prod/folders/print/tms320vc33.html
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
The TMS320VC33 is a superset of the TMS320C31. Designers now have an additional 1M bits of on-chip SRAM, a maximum throughput of 150 MFLOPS, and several I/O enhancements that allow easy upgrades to current systems or creation of new baselines. This data sheet provides information required to fully utilize the new features of the TMS320VC33 device. For general TMS320C3x architecture and programming information, see the TMS320C3x User?s Guide (literature number SPRU031)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
So the tms320vc33 is similiar with tms320C3X series. Download spru031.pdf and enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back