Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

question about about NI myRIO-1900

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serwan Bamerni

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello everyone

I just have a simple question.

I build a system using VHDL and verify it using verification software. now my question is, can I download the system on NI myRIO-1900?

and if that is possible will I use LabView or something else?

truly I just need your answer to go in this direction or somewhere else

From the documentation description you can either program it using Labview or C. I'm assuming there are instructions in how to download a compiled image to the board, but I'm feeling a bit to lazy to go through all the .

This of course has nothing to do with FPGA design so this question is probably more appropriate in the robotics section as that is the primary field the board seems to target.

thank you for your reply

you mean I better ask this question in Robotics and Automation Forum

thank you for your reply

you mean I better ask this question in Robotics and Automation Forum

No I said read the documentation. As a moderator I feel the thread should have been started in the other section, but I'm not feeling inclined to giving you a official warning.

Status
Not open for further replies.